Free webinar in the webforum Working from Home
28 January 2021 – 10:00 am to 11:30 am (90 min.)
Webinar – Cyber Security Risks of Working from Home
What should companies do to protect their operational data.
- How can companies ensure data security in the homes of their employees?
- How much does it cost to maintain data security in employees’ homes?
- Which data protection requirements need to be observed?
- What liability risks arise from working from home?
With soaring levels of cybercrime and a growing number of data protection requirements, it is a daunting task trying to meet these challenges effectively. It is not made any easier by the shift towards remote working.
Experienced speakers offer valuable advice on which measures really help. They show how companies can protect themselves from legal risks. And they give guidance on which investments you should plan for to ensure that hybrid or remote working continues to be a successful model for your business.
Speakers taking part in the Working from Home webforum are:
Data protection-to-go. How does it work?
- Christopher Werker · Lawyer
- Information security and data protection
- secopan, Leonberg
How do I ensure my employees’ offices at home are secure?
- Florian Goldenstein · Head of Information Security Consulting
- Konica Minolta , Stuttgart